Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Things I love doing .......

There are things I love to do during my past time. I love playing with Daddy and Mummy, one of it is this fake mouse that my bad Uncle bought for me from this place called UK ........

Apparently back then Uncle won a ticket to see Manchester United some time ago, and he remembered me and bought me this ......









This is froggy froggy. Mummy bought it from Ikea. It used to be my favourite toy that I couldn't live without ......













I also love watching F1 with Daddy, though most of the time he would had dozed off even before the 10th lap ........

Darn !!!!!! That Shoe maker guy won again !!!!!













I love it when I get all the attention. I kinda like making Mummy panic when she doesn't see me or hear me.

Hide and Seek.

Can you see me ?????









Na ... na... na... nana ........
You cannot find me ......















Peekaboo !!!!!















Ain't I cute or what ????















No comments:

Post a Comment